Disclaimer / safety
My Fl’air Online and the videos / resources we provide should be used in conjunction with live instruction by qualified aerial/fitness coaches. We ask all students to know their limits and to follow common sense practices. The use of these videos / resources is completely at your own risk.
Aerial work is dangerous and can lead to serious injury and even death. During all training and performance sessions you should minimize as much risk as much as possible. Some examples of ways to minimize risk are:
- Rigging by qualified person(s).
- Traiing with proper safety mats.
- Usiing reputable (and regularly inspected) equipment.
- Following the guidance of qualified coaches.
- Stopping when physcially or mentally fatigued.
- Ensuring supplemental training and good nutrition.